The Primrose Short is designed for all day wear and made in the USA. You'll find it provides the perfect blend of performance fabric, original design, and standout details. The short features a stunning floral pattern against a bright red, and a stylish loose cut, with plenty of breathe, and unique energy that provides comfort and performance all day long.
The Primrose Short is original. It's inspired by Wabi-Sabi, particularly its asymmetrical design. In traditional Japanese aesthetics, wabi-sabi is a world view centered on the acceptance of transience and imperfection. The aesthetic is sometimes described as one of beauty that is “imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete."
- Unisex sizing ensures a loose fit for a roomy, comfortable feel
- 2-inch soft elastic waistband adds style without cramping yours
- 2 deep-front pockets allow plenty of storage when you're on the go
- 16 inch length & 5 inch inseam provide plenty of coverage
- Comfortable, light, breathable performance sports fabric ensures you're ready for anything
- 100% polyester knit with a diamond-like structure holds up whether you're on the court or the couch
- Fabric is illustrated & printed in Durham, North Carolina
- Hand-illustrated patches printed in Los Angeles, California
- Custom patterned & sewn in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by a couture designer
- Easy to care for - just wash and dry with like colors
100% happiness guarantee If you don't love them, send them back.
Fast packing We ship via USPS within 2 businesses days, and it typically takes about 5-7 days for your shorts to get to you.
Free returns Mail them back within 15 days, and as long as they're undamaged, we'll refund you what you paid upfront plus the cost of shipping.
Size guide The shorts' fit is loosely inspired by boxing shorts, and they come in four unisex-friendly sizes: Small (translates to a typical women's 0-4), Medium (6-10), Large (12-16), and X-Large (18-22). They run slightly larger than typical women's shorts (in the leg/butt area), and have a very flexible soft waist. They're a touch shorter in length than typical men's shorts. Based on previous male-identifying customer purchases, our sizing translates 1 to 1 with men's, so if you wear a men's small, you can purchase our Small. If you prefer longer shorts, go a size up. If you have any questions about what size might be right for you, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you figure it out.