The Luna Short is unlimited amusement, designed for all day wear and made in the USA. You'll find it provides the perfect blend of comfy cotton fabric and original design. The short features a fun black and white allover carnival pattern, with plenty of breathe, and unique energy that provides comfort and performance all day long.
The Luna Short is THRILLS. It's inspired by one of the two oldest roller coasters in the world: the 1912 Scenic Railway in Melbourne, Australia's Luna Park. Luna Park was built by American showmen who took the lease of the existing Dreamland site. They brought out experts directly from the birthplace of the amusement park, Coney Island in New York, to build an up to date attraction, which was an immediate success. This short's black and white pattern allover is inspired by railways' colorings as well as their cyclical nature.
- Unisex sizing ensures a loose fit for a roomy, comfortable feel
- 2-inch soft elastic waistband adds style without cramping yours
- 2 deep-front pockets allow plenty of storage when you're on the go
- 16 inch length & 5 inch inseam provide plenty of coverage
- 100% organic cotton knit ultra fabric with an interlock knit construction, holds up whether you're on the court or the couch (shrinks to the perfect size after about 2 wash/drys)
- Its medium weight is perfect for cozy apparel for early mornings an late night on the court or out with your crew
- Hand-illustrated patches printed in Denver, Colorado
- Original fabric is custom illustrated & printed in Durham, North Carolina
- Custom patterned in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by a couture designer
- Sewn by a women-led production team in Denver, Colorado
- Easy to care for - just wash and dry with like colors
- Each pair has slight pattern variations due to the custom nature of construction
"They are so comfortable that I've been wearing them as my lounge wear pretty much every day since I got them. They're great to sleep in too - comfortable and light." - Meg
100% happiness guarantee If you don't love them, send them back.
Fast packing We ship via USPS within 2 businesses days, and it typically takes about 5-7 days for your shorts to get to you.
Free returns Mail them back within 15 days, and as long as they're undamaged, we'll refund you what you paid upfront plus the cost of shipping.
Size guide The shorts' fit is loosely inspired by boxing shorts, and they come in four unisex-friendly sizes: Small (translates to a typical women's 0-4), Medium (6-10), Large (12-16), and X-Large (18-22). They run slightly larger than typical women's shorts (in the leg/butt area), and have a very flexible soft waist. They're a touch shorter in length than typical men's shorts. Based on previous male-identifying customer purchases, our sizing translates 1 to 1 with men's, so if you wear a men's small, you can purchase our Small. If you prefer longer shorts, go a size up. If you have any questions about what size might be right for you, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com and we'll help you figure it out.