We're excited to launch this design as part of our Spring 2022 drop - order now and shorts will ship to you in March 2022.
The Luna Short is unlimited amusement, designed for all day wear and made in the USA. You'll find it provides the perfect blend of comfy cotton fabric, original design, and standout details. The short features a fun black and white allover carnival pattern, with plenty of breathe, and unique energy that provides comfort and performance all day long.
The Luna Short is THRILLS. It's inspired by one of the two oldest roller coasters in the world: the 1912 Scenic Railway in Melbourne, Australia's Luna Park. Luna Park was built by American showmen who took the lease of the existing Dreamland site. They brought out experts directly from the birthplace of the amusement park, Coney Island in New York, to build an up to date attraction, which was an immediate success. This short's black and white pattern allover is inspired by railways' colorings as well as their cyclical nature.
- Unisex sizing ensures a loose fit for a roomy, comfortable feel
- 2-inch soft elastic waistband adds style without cramping yours
- 2 deep-front pockets allow plenty of storage when you're on the go
- 16 inch length & 5 inch inseam provide plenty of coverage
- 100% organic cotton knit ultra fabric with an interlock knit construction, holds up whether you're on the court or the couch (shrinks to the perfect size after about 2 wash/drys)
- Its medium weight is perfect for cozy apparel for early mornings an late night on the court or out with your crew
- Hand-illustrated patches printed in Denver, Colorado
- Original fabric is custom illustrated & printed in Durham, North Carolina
- Custom patterned & sewn in Denver, Colorado
- Long-lasting and easy to care for - just wash and dry with like colors
- Each pair has slight pattern variations due to the custom nature of construction
100% happiness guarantee If you don't love them, send them back.
Fast shipping We ship via USPS, and it typically takes about 5-7 days for your shorts to get to you.
Free returns Mail them back within 15 days, and as long as they're undamaged, we'll refund you what you paid upfront plus the cost of shipping.