We're excited to launch this design as part of our Spring 2022 drop - order now and shorts will ship to you in March 2022.
The Kingda Short is unlimited amusement, designed for all day wear and made in the USA. You'll find it provides the perfect blend of performance fabric, original design, and standout details. The short features original basketball art on one leg designed by artist Pure Hoop, and a fascinating paper planes pattern on the other leg designed by artist Enid Din, with plenty of breathe and unique energy that provides comfort and performance all day long.
The Kingda Short is THRILLS. It's inspired by the world's tallest roller coaster. Kingda Ka is at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey. It's 45 stories high, with an initial 128 mph drop of 418 feet, and was designed by Werner Stengel.
- Unisex sizing ensures a loose fit for a roomy, comfortable feel
- 2-inch soft elastic waistband adds style without cramping yours
- 2 deep-front pockets allow plenty of storage when you're on the go
- 16 inch length & 5 inch inseam provide plenty of coverage
- Comfortable, light, breathable performance sports fabric ensures you're ready for anything
- 100% polyester knit with a diamond-like structure holds up whether you're on the court or the couch
- Hand-illustrated patches printed in Denver, Colorado
- Original fabric is custom illustrated & printed in Durham, North Carolina
- Custom patterned & sewn in Denver, Colorado
- Long-lasting and easy to care for - just wash and dry with like colors
- Each pair has slight pattern variations due to the custom nature of construction
100% happiness guarantee If you don't love them, send them back.
Fast shipping We ship via USPS, and it typically takes about 5-7 days for your shorts to get to you.
Free returns Mail them back within 15 days, and as long as they're undamaged, we'll refund you what you paid upfront plus the cost of shipping.