The Bakken Short is unlimited amusement, designed for all day wear and made in the USA. You'll find it provides the perfect blend of comfy cotton fabric and original design. The short features a beautiful floral pattern on one leg and a tranquil deep green on the other, with plenty of breathe, and unique energy that provides comfort and performance all day long.
The Bakken Short is THRILLS. It's inspired by the oldest continuously running park in the world in the woods in Klampenborg, Denmark. It has been welcoming crowds since 1583. Originally the area was known for it's fresh spring, which drew large crowds, leading to entertainers and hawkers - we like to think these short's flowers sprung from the spring. In 1669, King Frederick III decided to set up an animal park in the area and his son, Christian V, extended the size of the park by 3-4 times after he became king in 1670.
- Unisex sizing ensures a loose fit for a roomy, comfortable feel
- 2-inch soft elastic waistband adds style without cramping yours
- 2 deep-front pockets allow plenty of storage when you're on the go
- 16 inch length & 5 inch inseam provide plenty of coverage
- 100% organic cotton knit ultra fabric with an interlock knit construction, holds up whether you're on the court or the couch (shrinks to the perfect size after about 2 wash/drys)
- Its medium weight is perfect for cozy apparel for early mornings an late night on the court or out with your crew
- Hand-illustrated patches printed in Denver, Colorado
- Original fabric is custom illustrated & printed in Durham, North Carolina
- Custom patterned in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by a couture designer
- Sewn by a women-led production team in Denver, Colorado
- Easy to care for - just wash and dry with like colors
- Each pair has slight pattern variations due to the custom nature of construction
100% happiness guarantee If you don't love them, send them back.
Fast packing We ship via USPS within 2 businesses days, and it typically takes about 5-7 days for your shorts to get to you.
Free returns Mail them back within 15 days, and as long as they're undamaged, we'll refund you what you paid upfront plus the cost of shipping.
Size guide The shorts' fit is loosely inspired by boxing shorts, and they come in four unisex-friendly sizes: Small (translates to a typical women's 0-4), Medium (6-10), Large (12-16), and X-Large (18-22). They run slightly larger than typical women's shorts (in the leg/butt area), and have a very flexible soft waist. They're a touch shorter in length than typical men's shorts. Based on previous male-identifying customer purchases, our sizing translates 1 to 1 with men's, so if you wear a men's small, you can purchase our Small. If you prefer longer shorts, go a size up. If you have any questions about what size might be right for you, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com and we'll help you figure it out.