The Linnaeus Short is designed for all day wear and made in the USA. You'll find it provides the perfect blend of cozy cotton fabric, original design, and standout details. The short features a washed out Carolina Blue pattern with bold bursts of red Chrysanthemums. Enjoy a relaxed cut that provides both comfort and performance options all day long.
The Linnaeus Short is UNEXPECTED. Chrysanthemums were first cultivated in China as a flowering herb as far back as the 15th century BC. The plant is renowned as one of the Four Gentlemen in Chinese art.
- Unisex sizing ensures a loose fit for a roomy, comfortable feel
- 2-inch soft elastic waistband adds style without cramping yours
- 2 deep-front pockets allow plenty of storage when you're on the go
- 16 inch length & 5 inch inseam provide plenty of coverage
- 100% organic cotton knit ultra fabric with an interlock knit construction, holds up whether you're on the court or the couch
- Its medium weight is perfect for cozy apparel for early mornings an late night on the court or out with your crew
- Original fabric is custom illustrated & printed in Durham, North Carolina
- Hand-illustrated patches printed in Los Angeles, California
- Custom patterned & sewn in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by a couture designer
- Long-lasting and easy to care for - just wash and dry with like colors
100% happiness guarantee If you don't love them, send them back.
Fast shipping We ship via USPS, and it typically takes about 5-7 days for your shorts to get to you.
Free returns Mail them back within 15 days, and as long as they're undamaged, we'll refund you what you paid upfront plus the cost of shipping.