Please note: These shorts are part of our new spring line, in production now. We'll ship these shorts to you at the end of March/early April.
All profits from each pair purchased will be donated to the Mamba & Mambacita Sports Foundation.
The Gr8tist Short is designed for all day wear and made in the USA. You'll find it provides the perfect blend of performance fabric, original design, and standout details. The short features a bold basketball court pattern, lady hooper Gianna Bryant, and a stylish loose cut, with plenty of breathe, and unique energy that provides comfort and performance all day long.
The Gr8tist Short is UNEXPECTED. As Kobe said, "This kid, man... I'm telling you. The best thing that happens is when we go out, and fans will come up to me, and she'll be standing next to me, and they will be like, 'You gotta have a boy, you and V [wife Vanessa] gotta have a boy, man, to have somebody carry on the tradition, the legacy.' And [Gigi] is like, 'I got this!' That's right. Yes, you do. You got this."
- Unisex sizing ensures a loose fit for a roomy, comfortable feel
- 2-inch soft elastic waistband adds style without cramping yours
- 2 deep-front pockets allow plenty of storage when you're on the go
- 16 inch length & 5 inch inseam provide plenty of coverage
- Comfortable, light, breathable performance sports fabric ensures you're ready for anything
- 100% polyester knit with a diamond-like structure holds up whether you're on the court or the couch
- Original fabric is custom illustrated & printed in Durham, North Carolina
- Hand-illustrated patches printed in Los Angeles, California
- Custom patterned & sewn in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by a couture designer
- Long-lasting and easy to care for - just wash and dry with like colors
100% happiness guarantee If you don't love them, send them back.
Fast shipping We ship via USPS, and it typically takes about 5-7 days for your shorts to get to you.
Free returns Mail them back within 15 days, and as long as they're undamaged, we'll refund you what you paid upfront plus the cost of shipping.