The Bristol Short is unlimited amusement, designed for all day wear and made in the USA. You'll find it provides the perfect blend of performance fabric and original design. The short features a fascinating amusement park pattern on one leg (can you spot the basketball game!?) and a unique purple on the other, with plenty of breathe and unique energy that provides comfort and performance all day long.
The Bristol Short is THRILLS. It's inspired by America's oldest amusement park, which is Bristol, Connecticut's 1846 Lake Compounce, named for John Compound, a Mattatuck-Tunxis chieftain. It spans 332 acres, which includes a beach and a water park called Crocodile Cove. These shorts draw on the energy of a fun old-fashioned amusement park.
- Unisex sizing ensures a loose fit for a roomy, comfortable feel
- 2-inch soft elastic waistband adds style without cramping yours
- 2 deep-front pockets allow plenty of storage when you're on the go
- 16 inch length & 5 inch inseam provide plenty of coverage
- Comfortable, light, breathable performance sports fabric ensures you're ready for anything
- 100% polyester knit with a diamond-like structure holds up whether you're on the court or the couch
- Hand-illustrated patches printed in Denver, Colorado
- Original fabric is custom illustrated & printed in Durham, North Carolina
- Custom patterned in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by a couture designer
- Sewn by a women-led production team in Denver, Colorado
- Easy to care for - just wash and dry with like colors
- Each pair has slight pattern variations due to the custom nature of construction
100% happiness guarantee If you don't love them, send them back.
Fast packing We ship via USPS within 2 businesses days, and it typically takes about 5-7 days for your shorts to get to you.
Free returns Mail them back within 15 days, and as long as they're undamaged, we'll refund you what you paid upfront plus the cost of shipping.
Size guide The shorts' fit is loosely inspired by boxing shorts, and they come in four unisex-friendly sizes: Small (translates to a typical women's 0-4), Medium (6-10), Large (12-16), and X-Large (18-22). They run slightly larger than typical women's shorts (in the leg/butt area), and have a very flexible soft waist. They're a touch shorter in length than typical men's shorts. Based on previous male-identifying customer purchases, our sizing translates 1 to 1 with men's, so if you wear a men's small, you can purchase our Small. If you prefer longer shorts, go a size up. If you have any questions about what size might be right for you, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com and we'll help you figure it out.